|Home||» Products||» Ferrous Fluxes||» Metafill Sp-I|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 10000 INR
Product In Brief
ECCENTRIC BOTTOM TAPPING (EBT) device is fitted with refractory on to the electric arc furnace. EBT filling mass is a selected refractory mass, which seals the refractory hole of EBT device during refining of steel in the arc furnace.
METAFILL SP - I", the EBT filling mass has the following advantages:
- It doesn‘t fuse during Steel melting process.
- It has non-wetability property throughout melting operation
- It doesn't allow the liquid to pass through.
- It has easy smooth free fall on tapping.
- The particles of Metafill remain free & non sticky during the operation.
- It doesn't have any chemical reaction with EBT basic refractory.
- It doesn‘t cause any type of erosion of EBT refractories.
Before using METAFILL SP-I, the EBT should be totally cleaned. The slag pieces if any should be particularly removed from the EBT it should be cleaned preferably with oxygen.
METAFILL SP-I should be filled in pyramid fashion, or in dome shape.
After the EBT is filled with METAFILL SP-I, the Gunning material which comes over there should also be cleaned.
When the hot metal is charged from the back, the METAFILL SP-I gives best of results.
The Tapping Temperature also plays an important role for success of the product.
The material of the grain size of 03-06 mm with special uniform Graphite coating is packed in 25/50 kgs. HDPE woven sack.
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cheque, Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market
- All India